Thursday, March 3, 2011

it's been a while . . . . like you even noticed!

it was basically all MUSIC the last two weeks, no joke!  Radio (podcast) shows, Private parties, Fundraisers, the TRACTOR and my very first SEATTLE SHOW, that I THREW!!!  


but i digress, first, lets see what school's got me doing :) 











the BOOT is for Type class, these are the final layouts for my fictitious soda shoppe in BALLARD.  You might have seen a previous draft, but this it's evolution.  They are printed, and on card stock, and folded envelopes.  suuuper dope 


on the RIGHT in my William H Macy Color Mood project, made possible with Illustrator and the Clor Harmonies options.  i like the Joker Macy and DEATH MACY!!

as far as MUSIC, right?  We (GGD) played on the Marty Riemer show in West Seattle, the TRACTOR, and a private party for the University of Waterloo Alumni.  With the money from these, we went and recorded at BEAR CREEK in woodenville.  It was TITS!  i'll show you pictures in a bit, but i'm spoiled rotten now. 60s P-bass + B15 combos, a 70s Camco Kit, neuman mikes EVERYWHERE, pizza, PBR my hella-fail at VOX.  and now we got 3 trax!  I'm hoping for 6 more by the fall.  


Siegfried vs the Giant played the Highline, with the help of Aurellian (great first show) Noiseatron (always boom-tastic) and SMOOTH SAILING!!!! it all went bad-ass, and to top it off . . . 
 I MET PHOENIX JONES!!!! he walked past the venue and i shook his hand an everythin'
that pretty much beats any celeb sighting in LA.
In the meantime, check Kage's Blog of inspiration!   



EGAMI and stuff 


ja' matta

2 comments:

  1. I do follow your blog sir. That sounds like an awesome week of music. I am totally jealous that you met phoenix jones, did you get a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho brah thanks. Nice job on the business cab. Love the Joker Macy.

    ReplyDelete