Tuesday, March 8, 2011

yah, i met the RainCity SA!

  so, i met the BOYS!!!! rad, right?  mebbe next time you'll go the con with me.  duuuudes.  See you at Sakura-Con, right?  

school has actually been calmed down a bit.  I finished the planners (kage and tommy will be getting one) but other than that.  I just have my ADs.  here's our last project for color theory.  a Gig poster for a rockabily artist! 


 and that's that, matress man!  I hope canada can happen, Siegfried vs the Giant is planning a PDX show, so mebbe , we'll just do that instead?  Your thoughts?  Kage, i think you be in da'Aina.  AHHH, most likely, an AFK trip in the future.  AV, you best be celebratin' with us.  In fact, all those PDS fools.  Hope your tour was bad-ass.  i want pictures and stories!! 

see y'all this weekend?  happy fat tuesdays!!
au revoir~ 


2 comments:

  1. Freaking fat tuesday man. I am down for some AFK this spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, i DO have stuff for Finals Week, so i'm not off until 23rd

    :(

    ReplyDelete