Wednesday, March 16, 2011

almost there, jeeeez!!

here's the final stretch, and then . . . . a WHOLE WEEK of break!

in tha meantime, the only projek' i got left is the Brand-Advertisement

so here!





 and then . . . . i DUnno, CANADA? on the flipside

i have a new favorite band!! PROTEST THE HERO, as suggested by Propagandhi! they're amazing,  I needs to get on that soon!

also, me- Adam, alisha and Solarski went to  TERA MELOS
last night, and it was TITS!! go check'em out.  

and we are playing a show next wednesday!  goodness, the grey gray days haven't practiced in a bit.  we'll see. it's at the good 'ol COMET,  so it'll be fantastic! 

short entry today people,
make sure to be safe on St.Patty's-and get your SUCKER PUNCH tickets

ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. What does TITS mean?

    I can't wait to see Protest the Hero live, I think they are canadian right? Please tell me svg is playing this spring break

    ReplyDelete