Friday, November 5, 2010

welcome me to sccc

HI ALL ! 


somebody welcome me to blogger/blogspot! . . . . thank you
in accordance to the NEW MEDIA class, I am ( and will) get on my game, and maintain a blog.
i have every intention of also keeping you informed of MUSIC and VIDEO GAME events that may happen within the life of HO-NEZ


I'll make this short and sweet ~ pictures will be posted by links to my deviantart, or my CARBONMADE portfolio for slightly more commercial works.  
. . . this is gonna be fun . . . 
I'll start of with this! 


SATURDAY NIGHT!!! i'm checking out Tim Kasher (of CURSIVE and the GOOD LIFE) performing his solo set at the TRACTOR in Ballard.  It should be a hoot!  Afterwhich, most people'll be milling around Ballard ave, perhaps the PEOPLES PUB?  or Kings Hardware?  


here's a video of
"Cold Love" from his new album, Monogamy




slightly more important . . . my band, 


JAMES GERMAIN AND THE GREY GRAY DAYS are playing at the Sunset Tavern, also in Ballard.  We're playing with John Pontrello and Petur Ben from Iceland!  Give him a warm welcome to our shores :) 


while at THAT site, (i'll hard-link it on the blog) 
check out James Germain's blogs at 



2 comments: