Monday, November 29, 2010

BOY, do i LUUVV me some posters . . . .

back from snow-pocalypse 2010! and school is fantastic . . . except i'm terribly behind!  at least i caught up on some sleep!

so, immediately i gots me 3, countem' 3 posters! wanna see?


pretty fantastic, wish me luck!! don't forget, Jam's and Mara are playin' TOST tomorrow night, more info at the james germain site 
matta' ne!!

p.s. ~ of COURSE i had thanksgiving! tito mike hosted, up in Lynnwood.  Lotsa video games and music and Filipino food = perfecto!  (ps- i suck ass as Soul Cal-4)
p.p.s. ~ AV ain't that much better  ; )  


2 comments:

  1. The futura poster is cool. I like the moon in the background, gives me a feel for the future, and a bit of interesting information on a font. I had no idea there was a boycott on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's kinda silly really . . . you should blog physics stuff.
    i'd like to see you an Tuggers' banter

    ReplyDelete