Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SUMMER!!!! grownsUP . . . kinda

you didn't even notice i was gone, DID YOU!>?!?!?!?
well, i'm all graduated . . . no jobs yet.  But I'm looking! since then, i've done a few posters, and played some cool music.  other than that, it's alot of    '24' , sleep, and ICE-CREAM




my portfolio setup




friends meeting my Fam





i have been workin' ^ that's for a friends TOUR-kickoff
v that's for a video game tourney

 I need some more clients . . . and a job.  in the meantime . . . 


ICE CREAM, 24! and 

2 comments:

  1. kettle chips look different....... Finding a job is all a numbers game, keep applying and I am sure you will find some (I hope the same goes for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST WISHES TO US ALL!!!!!!
    DKR TONIGHT, I'LL TEXT YOU THE ENDED ;)

    ReplyDelete