Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OWARIMASHITA!!

one quarter DONE. . . . ish
the glue is drying, and i STILL need to wake up in time for class. . . n stuff
have a great winter . . . or whatever.  xmas?  any plans?  there's tito MIKE's invite! or us HYNs can do somethin'
or HALO, or COD BO . . . or ssf4AE (all i want for xmas is a ca-bi-net)  : )

on the NOW, my other band JUST played out FIRST SHOW!!!!! you can see siegfried vs the giant play by clicking pretty much anything in this sentence. . . 


I finished the campaign for COD black ops in 36 hrs . . . . pretty sad. 
 i think within a WEEK of finishing MW2.  WHOO!!

i still have to make it to a secret bar i'm not going to disclose . . . it should be the new spot . . . however far *frumpy face
but SCHOOL! 
I hath completed my super BOOK! color pencil 
and some paper that was in card stock PUB arts building 

once again, THANKS to everyone who made it to my show, extra brownie points for JEVEN, seriously! 
i don't really have alot left to post . . . hi jen and tommy ! 

seasons greetings

2 comments:

  1. i just realized the lion on the last frame is hella huge . . . i might redo . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait the story confuses me, how am I suppose to read it?

    ReplyDelete